ARMC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
For questions or information regarding scheduling a clinical rotation please contact the GME office:
Mary Helen Gutierrez
phone: (909) 580-3384
Click here to visit the ARMC website to see if we have an affiliation agreement with your school
|If your rotation dates fall between:||We start accepting applications on:|
|June 15 and August 2019||January 1, 2019 at midnight PST|
|September 2019 – November 2019||April 1, 2019 at midnight PST|
|December 2019 – February 2019||July 1, 2019 at midnight PST|
|March 2020 – May 2020||October 1, 2019 at midnight PST|
*** Any requests received before the accepted date will be deleted ***
For questions or information regarding scheduling an observation shift, please contact the ED Admin office:
EM Student Coordinator
Download the current forms that ARMC requires for observers below.
- Complete and sign the documents, tests and employee health items
- For TB and Flu we need proof of the following:
- If you have tested positive for TB via the PPD then you need to fill out the questionnaire and attach a copy of a chest x-ray (must have been taken within the past 10 yrs.)
- Flu vaccination must have been given for the current flu year (only needed during the flu season: October-March)
- Please make sure that you send all documents in PDF format (please do not send pictures of documents)
- Email all the observing documents to Torrezc@armc.sbcounty.gov
When requesting a Standard Letter of Evaluation (SLOE)
- Please be specific on which format you desire – SLOE or SLOR (written letter).
- Each student can only request 1 SLOE/SLOR from our department. A group SLOE will be written based on your overall performance during your rotation.
- When submitting your paperwork, please include a signed cover letter waiving your right to see. If the SLOE is being requested, please include the evaluation form with your information completed in the top portion.
- Please be sure to include mailing/e-mailing/uploading information.
- All requests are processed through our administrative office for tracking and mailing purposes. Please contact the Student Coordinator for the status of your SLOE/SLOR and also cc the Student Coordinator in all e-mail requests. Paper requests can also be delivered to the Student Coordinator, MOB, Ste. 107. Our administrative staff ensures all requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Turnaround time for all requests will be around 2 weeks
We are constantly looking to improve with each incoming class. We look forward to meeting you and hope that you’ll be part of that process.