ARMC Emergency Department is very excited about your interest in rotating with us.
During your 4 weeks with us, you’ll be working in one of the busiest emergency departments and trauma centers in California. With an average daily census of
around 300 patients, ARMC treats over 100,000 people each year. You will be exposed to a wide variety of medical problems. With a high census, diverse pathology, and a hands-on approach to teaching, the emergency medicine rotation at ARMC will be a great learning experience. Remember, you’ll get out of this rotation what you put into it, we encourage you to see patients, ask questions, be involved, and most of all, have fun!
ARMC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- At this time, we can only accept students from Loma Linda, UC Riverside, Western University, and St George’s for rotations in the ED. For students from these schools, please go here to apply.
- We will open this process in the near future to students from all schools via the VSLO (Visiting Student Learning Opportunities) program in Spring of 2020.
|If your rotation dates fall between:||We start accepting applications on:|
|June 13, 2020, July and August 2020||January 1, 2020 @ midnight PST|
|September, October and November 2020||April 1, 2020 @ midnight PST|
|December , January , and February 2021||July 1, 2020 @ midnight PST|
|March, April and May 2021||October 1, 2020 @ midnight PST|
- Applications sent via fax will not be accepted.
- Any requests received before the accepted date/time will be deleted.
- When sending in an application the Subject line must read ARMC application
- When sending in a question the Subject line must read ARMC question